The dental crown is a prosthetic treatment covering a blunt or a tooth with a high degree of coronary destruction, being able to save it both aesthetically and functionally.
Dental crowns are recommended in the following cases:
- teeth are destroyed in a proportion of more than 50% due to advanced caries;
- dental crowns prevent complete breaking;
- teeth need to be restored as regards the shape or color;
- following a root canal treatment;
- teeth are bleached or have various colorings, which cannot be remedied by whitening;
The dental crowns have many advantages. Besides their functionality, dental crowns have also an esthetical role, being often used to correct the teeth shape or position (crooked teeth, interdental spaces). Due to the wide range of shades and special aesthetics, dental crowns are not different from the patient’s natural teeth.
At the Clinic “Doctor Romaniuc”, dental crowns are made of high-quality materials such as ceramic, zirconium, metal-ceramic, zirconium-ceramic. Because we want our patients to benefit from complex but fast, esthetic and functional treatment solutions.
choose your doctor